Friday, March 14, 2008

Rockon Platon!












I just got back from two weeks in New Mexico, where I took a week long workshop with the photographer Platon. I feel privileged. He is not only one of the best portrait shooters in the world, but also a great teacher and a super cool person. I have a new man crush. Check out his site, esp his Greek stuff... platonphoto.com Here are some of the shots I took from the week. We worked in his style photographing each other with only one light against white seamless paper. This was at the Santa Fe Photography Workshops, where I taught last year. I love that place. Reid, the director just told me that he wants me teaching again, which makes me smile. Here's a link to a post on their blog about my course last year... santafeworkshops.com

No comments: