Thursday, May 01, 2008

Retna Tribeca Film Festival Portraits

I shot at the Tribeca Film Festival on saturday for Retna, my celebrity syndicator, doing promotional portraits, a service they offer to the casts of films on the festival circuits. I hope it was the first day of many. I had a great time, did it without an assistant and on a tight budget, which proves that you don't need a lot of fuss to take nice portraits. The actors are from a film called The 27 Club, starring Joe Anderson. There are also shots of James Marsh and Philippe Petit, the director and star of Man on Wire. Philippe is the acrobat that illegally walked the high wire between the Twin Towers in the 70's. He's in the second photo, just after Joe. These are some pretty lucious portraits, if I do so say myself.

No comments: