Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Traveling Man

Wow, I am one tired pup, writing this post from my lovely Days Inn motel room near the AZ border in southern CA. I have driven about 2800 miles in the last week and a half, starting in Los Angeles and looping through San Francisco, Reno, Salt Lake, Vegas, Phoenix and Tuscon and many places in between. More great guys and stories for the book with two more shoots and 500 miles to log in before returning to NYC and Nick on Friday. I am so psyched that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, with only seven mores states to visit and almost all will be new places for me, including the Northwest, Alaska and Hawaii. Here are a few snaps from the highway of the vast western landscape that I have driven through on this trip. I LOVE it out here. God's country for sure.

No comments: