Monday, November 17, 2008

Maine and Massachusetts Visit

Last week I went up to Maine and Massachusetts for some some more Gay America shoots and really enjoyed my time up there. I met and photographed some very interesting guys including a psychic medium, a high school principal, a retired air traffic controller, a substance abuse counselor, a real estate broker and amazing photo-realistic portrait artist. The medium also did my reading, which proved to be a wonderful experience. I was a bit of a skeptic before, but am amazed at the details this guy gave me about my life, surroundings and loved ones. My grandmother came through loud and clear and had lot of messages for me. There were other relatives that came to talk too, but she was by far the most vocal. I also have lived over 50 previous lives, am intensely connected to Rome and am a bit of a psychic myself. My book will be published in 2009/10 and is one of three major projects that will also published in my life. As far as spirit guides, I have six photographers, a couple of philosophers and a Native American warrior with me at all times. I found it really fascinating , would definitely do it again and recommend it to anyone. It's amazing who this project puts me in touch with and it all is so very cool. Some shots along the way from the Androscoggin River.

No comments: