Thursday, December 18, 2008

Senator Fran Drescher?

So the star of The Nanny, Fran Drescher, who turned 51 this year, threw her hat into the ring for the NY Senate seat that will soon be vacated by Hillary Clinton. She faces some pretty tough competition however from Caroline Kennedy and Andrew Cuomo, both campaigning for the position. "I feel like I could be a good senator - I'm every woman and the consummate New Yorker. I’m an authentic and honest person and I think Capitol Hill needs more of that. While I realize I don't have a very good relationship with the governor and other contenders have his ear, all he can do is say no.” She does have excellent points and would bring some great aggressive authentic New York energy to the Senate, something that Kennedy has been criticized as lacking. All I know is that she loved the camera and was great fun to photograph when I took this shot of her on a back lot in Los Angeles. You go Nanny Fine!

No comments: