Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rich, Model & Actor

Some shots from Thursday of Rich, a model and actor that I have been wanting to photograph since I met him a year ago at a friend's Christmas party, where he was the bartender. Seeing him again this year working the same gig, we decided to try and make it happen sooner than later and I went over to his pad to take some shots of him before he shaved off his beard. I went in tight and decided to show off his amazing face. I think I may start to shoot other male models in a similar fashion, at home, comfortable in their environment. Maybe a new project in the making...

1 comment:

brandydanielle said...

Rich looks great.. He did not have facial hair when I met him (also bartending a party) but I love how you portrayed him differently than any photo I have seen of him.